6th International Conference on Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
Chairs: T. Barbui, A.R. Green, R. Levine, H.L. Pahl, R. Skoda, W. Vainchenker, A. Vannucchi
Dates: 23-25 October, 2014
Venue: Estoril, Portugal
Over the past few years there has continued to be a flood of new insights into the classification, pathogenesis and management of the myeloproliferative neoplasms. This event is essentially a workshop with an audience. It brings together scientists and clinicians with new data on the cellular and molecular biology of these disorders as well as their diagnosis and treatment.
The deadline for abstracts has now passed and it is no longer possible to submit.
Your abstract can be selected for an oral presentation or a poster presentation.
You should have received the results of selections. If not, please contact email@example.com.
The dimensions of the poster boards are 140 (high) ×90 cm (wide)
– Present challenges and future directions in the management of myelofibrosis
Chairperson: C. Harrison
Faculty: A. Vannucchi, F. Cervantes, R. Mesa
This symposium is solely sponsored by CTI / Baxter
– Polycythemia vera 2014: a forward look at therapeutic strategies
Chairperson: C. Harrison
Faculty: C. Besses, M.F. McMullin, A. Vannucchi
This educational activity is provided by prIME Oncology and supported by a grant from Novartis Oncology
YOU CAN BOOK YOUR HOTEL ACCOMMODATION THROUGH THE WEBSITE AFTER YOUR REGISTRATION SUBMISSION.
For group bookings contact the local ESH Conference Secretariat:
ESH local conference secretariat
c/o Forum d’Ideias, Lda.
Rua da Juventude Azeitonense, Lote 137B
2925-588 V.N. Azeitão / Portugal
Tel: +351 21 218 93 93
Fax: +351 21 218 93 92
Airport Information and Travel to Estoril:
International flights arrive at Lisbon Airport.
Further information about flights to and from Lisbon International Airport can be found at http://www.ana.pt/en-US/Pages/Homepage.aspx
The Lisbon International Airport is located at about 20 minutes drive, by car or taxi through the motorway (A5), from the Estoril Congress Center.
Forum d’Ideias shall not be responsible for and shall be exempt from all liability in respect of any loss, injury, accident, damage, delay or inconvenience to any person, or his/her luggage or any property for any reason whatsoever, for any tourist services provided. Personal travel and health insurance is recommended.
Estoril Congress Centre
2765-192 Estoril, PORTUGAL
Airport Information and travel to Estoril:
International flights arrive at the Lisbon Airport.
Further information about flights to and from Lisbon International Airport can be found here
The Lisbon International Airport is located at about 20 minutes drive, by car or taxi through the motorway (A5), from the Estoril Congress Centre.
The registration fee for the ESH International Conference on Myeloproliferative Neoplasms is 600 €.
This fee includes:
Your place in the Conference Room
Luncheons, Welcome cocktail, Refreshments throughout the conference.
Your seat in the conference will be definitively reserved upon receipt of your fee.
Type of payment :
A) By Cheque :
ESH, Centre Hayem, Hôpital Saint Louis
1 Avenue Claude Vellefaux
75475 Paris Cedex 10
B) By Bank transfer :
NAME : ESH
RIB : 30004 01730 00010099772 92
IBAN code : FR76 3000 4017 3000 0100 9977 292
BIC code : BNPAFRPPPBU
C) By Credit card : VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX
Cancellation policy of registration fee :
In case of cancellation, up until one month prior to the beginning of the meeting, your registration fee will be reimbursed in full (less bank charges).
If the cancellation is notified between 1 and 30 days prior to the beginning of the meeting, 50% of the registration fee will be reimbursed (less bank charges).
Cancellations notified during the meeting will not be reimbursed
How to proceed :
Please make sure that your Internet browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome…) is up-to-date. Using an old version may prevent you from visualising the full website content.
A) For Individual Registration:
1. Register yourself on the ESH Virtual Network using your personal data.
2. Please go to the registration page of the conference you would like to attend.
3. Click on the INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION button to complete your registration.
4. Proceed with the payment.
B) For Third Party Registration:
1. Create a Virtual Network profile for the person who will participate in the event (It is very important to provide the personal email address corresponding to the participant. Your details can be added to the « Address of Invoicing » section.)
2. You and the third party will receive a confirmation email with the username (email address of the third party) and password détails (please note the password that you use to open the Virtual Network account).
3. Return to the registration page of the conference the third party would like to attend.
4. Click on the INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION button to complete the third party registration and proceed with payment.
C) For Group Registration (More than one person):
1. Create your Virtual Network profile using your personal data.
2. You will receive a confirmation email with your username and password details.
3. Return to the registration page of the conference in which you would like to register your group.
4. Click on the GROUP REGISTRATION button to fill in the complete details for each person that you would like to register (Use the personal email address of each participant you are registering, failure to do so will prohibit you from completing the registrations.)