Our knowledge on the pathology of lymphoma and on the therapeutic possibilities has greatly changed during the last 10 years. Lymphoma is a complex cancer with several entities, each with its own genetic abnormalities, spreading characteristics, and therapeutic options.
Numerous pathways controlling important cellular mechanisms have been found to be deregulated in lymphoma cells, leading to cell growth or refractoriness to therapy. Inhibitors specific for these different pathways are gaining therapeutic roles.
Therapy of patients with lymphoma associates standard chemotherapy regimens, monoclonal antibodies, and inhibitors. The importance of each of these factors depends of the lymphoma subtype and clinical prognostic parameters such as the International Prognostic Index.
Evidence-based medicine has allowed to define the best strategic options for the majority of lymphoma patients but progress needs to continues to increase the efficacy in certain situations and to decrease the toxicity of our regimens.
All of these issues will be discussed during the conference. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you.
Angelo Carella Bertrand Coiffier Peter Johnson
DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACTS: SEPTEMBER 7TH, 2012
To submit your abstract please make sure that you are first registered to the meeting. Then you will get access to the abstract form.
Telephone: + 33(0)1 57 27 68 33
Fax: + 33(0)1 57 27 68 38
Accommodation at special conference rates is available at the Hotel Pullman Marseille Palm Beach, where the conference will take place.
PLEASE complete this form: ESH LYMPHOMAS – Hotel Registration Form #
and return it to id2mark by mail, fax or e-mail:
Cité de la Cosmétique
2 rue Odette Jasse
13015 Marseille, France
Telephone: +33(0) 4 91 03 42 33
Fax: +33(0) 4 26 30 34 57
The conference will take place at the Hotel Pullman Marseille Palm Beach:
200 Corniche J.F. Kennedy
ESH International Conference on Lymphomas, the registration fee is 600 €.
This fee includes:
Your place in the Conference Room
Luncheons, Welcome cocktail, Refreshments throughout the conference.
Your seat in the conference will be definitively reserved upon receipt of your fee.
Types of payment :
A) By Cheque :
ESH, Centre Hayem, Hôpital Saint Louis
1 Avenue Claude Vellefaux
75475 Paris Cedex 10
B) By Bank transfer :
NAME : ESH
RIB : 30004 01730 00010099772 92
IBAN code : FR76 3000 4017 3000 0100 9977 292
BIC code : BNPAFRPPPBU
C) By Credit card : VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX
Cancellation policy of registration fee :
In case of cancellation, up until one month prior to the beginning of the meeting, your registration fee will be reimbursed in full (less bank charges).
If the cancellation is notified between 1 and 30 days prior to the beginning of the meeting, 50% of the registration fee will be reimbursed (less bank charges).
Cancellations notified during the meeting will not be reimbursed
How to proceed :
Please make sure that your Internet browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome…) is up-to-date. Using an old version may prevent you from visualising the full website content.
A) For Individual Registration:
1. Create your Virtual Network profile using your personal data.
2. You will receive a confirmation email with your username and password details.
3. Return to the registration page of the conference you would like to attend.
4. Click on the INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION button to complete your registration and proceed with payment.
B) For Third Party Registration:
1. Create a Virtual Network profile for the person who will participate in the event (It is very important to provide the personal email address corresponding to the participant. Your details can be added to the « Address of Invoicing » section.)
2. You and the third party will receive a confirmation email with the username (email address of the third party) and password détails (please note the password that you use to open the Virtual Network account).
3. Return to the registration page of the conference the third party would like to attend.
4. Click on the INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION button to complete the third party registration and proceed with payment.