Clinical Updates on Multiple Myeloma
Chairs: Hermann Einsele, Irene Ghobrial, Sonja Zweegman
Dates: 19-21 May, 2017
Venue: Paris, France
ESH Clinical Updates are disease-specific meetings that address state-of-the-art diagnostic and clinical management.
They are based on the presentation and analysis of real clinical cases. Voting technology is used as a self-evaluation tool and to increase scientific interaction.
This programme will include:
– Plenary Sessions
– Interactive Cases Presentations
– Panel Discussions
– Voting boxes
DEADLINE FOR CLINICAL CASES: APRIL 15th, 2017
Please send your clinical case in a .doc format to the following email address:
Check that you do receive an acknowledgement of your submitted clinical case. If not, contact Maude Brunet-Lecomte (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please find below the clinical cases guidelines:
Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel
17 Boulevard Saint-Jacques
75014 Paris, France
The registration fee for the Clinical Updates on Multiple Myeloma is:
– 600€ for fully trained
– 300€ for in-training
A proof will be requested to confirm your status.
This fee includes:
Your seat in the Conference Room
The conference materials,
Welcome cocktail, luncheons, refreshments throughout the conference.
Your seat in the conference will be definitively reserved upon receipt of your fee.
Type of payment :
A) By Cheque :
ESH, Centre Hayem, Hôpital Saint Louis
1 Avenue Claude Vellefaux
75475 Paris Cedex 10
B) By Bank transfer :
NAME : ESH
RIB : 30004 01730 00010099772 92
IBAN code : FR76 3000 4017 3000 0100 9977 292
BIC code : BNPAFRPPPBU
C) By Credit card : VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX
How to proceed :
Please make sure that your Internet browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome…) is up-to-date. Using an old version may prevent you from visualising the full website content.
A) For Individual Registration:
1. Register yourself on the ESH Virtual Network using your personal data.
2. Please go to the registration page of the conference you would like to attend.
3. Click on the INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION button to complete your registration.
4. Proceed with the payment.
B) For Third Party Registration:
1. Create a Virtual Network profile for the person who will participate in the event (It is very important to provide the personal email address corresponding to the participant. Your details can be added to the « Address of Invoicing » section.)
2. You and the third party will receive a confirmation email with the username (email address of the third party) and password détails (please note the password that you use to open the Virtual Network account).
3. Return to the registration page of the conference the third party would like to attend.
4. Click on the INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION button to complete the third party registration and proceed with payment.
C) For Group Registration (More than one person):
1. Create your Virtual Network profile using your personal data.
2. You will receive a confirmation email with your username and password details.
3. Return to the registration page of the conference in which you would like to register your group.
4. Click on the GROUP REGISTRATION button to fill in the complete details for each person that you would like to register (Use the personal email address of each participant you are registering, failure to do so will prohibit you from completing the registrations.)
Cancellation policy of registration fee :
In case of cancellation, up until two months prior to the beginning of the meeting, your registration fee will be reimbursed in full (less bank charges). If the cancellation is notified between 60 to 15 days prior to the beginning of the meeting, 50% of the registration fee will be reimbursed (less bank charges). Cancellations notified 15 days before the meeting will not be reimbursed. For credit card payments please register on-line first. Please note that ESH can accept VISA, MASTERCARD/EUROCARD, AMEX and CB.