7th International Conference on Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
Chairs: T. Barbui, A.R. Green, R. Levine, H.L. Pahl, R. Skoda, W. Vainchenker, A. Vannucchi
Dates: 27-29 October, 2016
Venue: Estoril, Portugal
Over the past few years there has continued to be a flood of new insights into the classification, pathogenesis and management of the Myeloproliferative Neoplasms. This International Conference brings together scientists and clinicians with new data on the cellular and molecular biology of these disorders as well as their diagnosis and treatment.
– The genomics and genetics of MPNs
– Molecular and cellular pathogenesis of MPNs
– Diagnosis, classification and molecular monitoring
– Jak2 inhibitors and novel therapies in MPN
The program will include:
– Plenary sessions
– Poster sessions
– Short communications
PLEASE FIRST REGISTER TO THE CONFERENCE BEFORE SUBMITTING AN ABSTRACT.
DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACTS: JULY 3rd, 2016
Submit your abstract(s) online:
Check that you de receive an acknowledgement of your submitted abstract.
If not, contact email@example.com
Your abstract can be selected for an oral presentation or a poster presentation.
The dimensions of the poster board are 140cm (high) x 90cm (wide). Please click here to see the poster boards.
Please find below the abstract guidelines:
The following file types may be uploaded: HTML document (*.htm), HTML document (*.html), JPEG image (*.jpg), GIF image (*.gif), or PNG image (*.png).
Estoril Congress Centre
2765-192 Estoril, PORTUGAL
Airport Information and travel to Estoril:
International flights arrive at the Lisbon Airport.
Further information about flights to and from Lisbon International Airport can be found here
The Lisbon International Airport is located at about 20 minutes drive, by car or taxi through the motorway (A5), from the Estoril Congress Centre.
Opportunities to become a corporate partner and to reserve exhibit space are available to companies interested in this conference.
For more information, please contact Maude Brunet-Lecomte at +33 1 57 27 68 44 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
The registration fee for the International Conference on Myeloproliferative Neoplasms is:
– 600€ for fully trained
– 300€ for in-training
A proof will be requested to confirm your status.
This fee includes:
Your seat in the Conference Room
The conference materials,
Welcome cocktail, luncheons, refreshments throughout the conference.
Your seat in the conference will be definitively reserved upon receipt of your fee.
Type of payment :
A) By Cheque :
ESH, Centre Hayem, Hôpital Saint Louis
1 Avenue Claude Vellefaux
75475 Paris Cedex 10
B) By Bank transfer :
NAME : ESH
RIB : 30004 01730 00010099772 92
IBAN code : FR76 3000 4017 3000 0100 9977 292
BIC code : BNPAFRPPPBU
C) By Credit card : VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX
How to proceed :
Please make sure that your Internet browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome…) is up-to-date. Using an old version may prevent you from visualising the full website content.
A) For Individual Registration:
1. Register yourself on the ESH Virtual Network using your personal data.
2. Please go to the registration page of the conference you would like to attend.
3. Click on the INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION button to complete your registration.
4. Proceed with the payment.
B) For Third Party Registration:
1. Create a Virtual Network profile for the person who will participate in the event (It is very important to provide the personal email address corresponding to the participant. Your details can be added to the « Address of Invoicing » section.)
2. You and the third party will receive a confirmation email with the username (email address of the third party) and password détails (please note the password that you use to open the Virtual Network account).
3. Return to the registration page of the conference the third party would like to attend.
4. Click on the INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION button to complete the third party registration and proceed with payment.
C) For Group Registration (More than one person):
1. Create your Virtual Network profile using your personal data.
2. You will receive a confirmation email with your username and password details.
3. Return to the registration page of the conference in which you would like to register your group.
4. Click on the GROUP REGISTRATION button to fill in the complete details for each person that you would like to register (Use the personal email address of each participant you are registering, failure to do so will prohibit you from completing the registrations.)
Cancellation policy of registration fee :
In case of cancellation, up until one month prior to the beginning of the meeting, your registration fee will be reimbursed in full (less bank charges).
If the cancellation is notified between 1 and 30 days prior to the beginning of the meeting, 50% of the registration fee will be reimbursed (less bank charges).
Cancellations notified during the meeting will not be reimbursed