WORLD CORD BLOOD CONGRESS V & INNOVATIVE CELL THERAPIES
Under the High Patronage of his Serene Highness Prince Albert II of Monaco
March 5-8, 2015 – Monaco
Chair: E. Gluckman
Scientific committee: E. Baudoux (Liège), H.E. Broxmeyer (Indianapolis), M. Cavazzana (Paris), J. Elion (Paris), T. Enver (London),G. Koegler (Dusseldorf), J. Kurtzberg (Durham),
E. Petersdorf (Seattle),V. Rocha (Oxford), E.J. Shpall (Houston), J. Wagner (Minneapolis)
The upcoming World Cord Blood Congress V will cover a wide ranger of topics from basic science to clinical aspects including stem cell biology, methods of graft facilitation and use of cord blood in regenerative medicine, autoimmune and inflammatory disorders.
The programme will include:
– Plenary sessions
– Discussions and debates
– Short oral communications selected from submitted abstracts
– Poster sessions
The deadline to submit an abstract has been reached.
Netcord Travel Grants – A limited number of travel grants are available to attend the World Cord Blood Congress V.
The deadline to apply for a travel grant has been reached.
We strongly suggest that you contact us now to reserve the hotel room in the category of your choice. We have reserved hotel rooms in 3*** , 4**** and 5***** hotels of the Principality of Monaco and its surrounding communities for the duration of the congress
To book your accommodation at preferential rate, click here
Centre de congrès
Auditorium Rainier III
Boulevard Louis II
The registration fee for this conference is 600€.
This fee includes :
Your place in the Conference Room,
Luncheons, Refreshments throughout the conference.
Your seat in the conference will be definitively reserved upon receipt of your fee.
Type of payment :
A) By Cheque :
ESH, Centre Hayem, Hôpital Saint Louis
1 Avenue Claude Vellefaux
75475 Paris Cedex 10
B) By Bank transfer :
Bank address: BNPParibas, 156 avenue Parmentier, 75010 Paris, France
Bank code: 30004.
Agency code: 01730.
Account number: 00010099772.
Control key: 92.
IBAN: FR 76 3000 4017 3000 0100 9977 292
C) By Credit card : VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX
Cancellation policy of registration fee :
In case of cancellation, up until one month prior to the beginning of the meeting, your registration fee will be reimbursed in full (less bank charges).
If the cancellation is notified between 1 and 30 days prior to the beginning of the meeting, 50% of the registration fee will be reimbursed (less bank charges).
Cancellations notified during the meeting will not be reimbursed.
HOW TO PROCEED:
Please make sure that your Internet browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome…) is up-to-date. Using an old version may prevent you from visualising the full website content.
A) For Individual Registration:
If you would like to attend an ESH Conference or Training Course, please follow these steps:
1. Register yourself on the ESH Virtual Network using your personal data.
2. Please go to the registration page of the conference you would like to attend.
3. Click on the INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION button to complete your registration.
4. Proceed with the payment.
B) For Third Party Registration:
If you are registering a third party for an ESH Conference or Training Course, please follow these steps:
1. Create a Virtual Network profile for the individual you would like to register. (It is very important to provide the personal email address corresponding to the person who will participate in the activity. Your details can be added to the « Address of Invoicing » section.)
2.The third party will receive an email confirmation with the username (email address of the third party) and password (please note the password that you use to open the Virtual Network account).
3. This information (username and password) will allow you to register the third party for any ESH Conference or Training Course.
4. Please return to the registration page of the conference and click on the INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION button to complete your registration.
5. Proceed with the payment.
C) For Group Registration (More than one person):
If you are registering more than one person for any ESH Conference or Training Course, please follow these steps:
1. Register yourself in the ESH Virtual Network using your personal data.
2. Once you receive your username and password, return to the registration page of the conference in which you would like to register your group.
3. Click on the GROUP REGISTRATION button.
4. Fill in the complete details for each person that you would like to register (it is very important to use the personal email address of each participant you are registering, failure to do so will prohibit you from completing the registrations.)
5. Proceed with the payment