Training Course on Red Blood Cells: Genesis and Pathophysiology
In collaboration with the GR-Ex
Chairs: C. Beaumont, W. El Nemer
Dates: April 23-26, 2014
Venue: Chantilly (Paris), France
There are two major learning objectives to this course, one related to diagnosis and treatment of red cell disorders, and the other one related to developing high quality research projects on red cells. The following topics will be addressed during the training course:
· Intrinsic and extrinsic mechanisms that control red blood cell differentiation
· Metabolism of the mature red blood cell and control of cell shape
· Genetic diseases affecting red cell functions
· Acquired abnormalities of the red cell
At the end of the course, the attendees should be able to diagnose and to treat red cell disorders, to identify pathological conditions where abnormal red cell functions contribute to the pathophysiology of the disease and to build new scientific research programmes dealing with red cell functions or disorders.
The Chateau de Montvillargenne, former home of the Rothschild family, provides a warm welcome in exceptional surroundings on the outskirts of Paris.
Situated at the very heart of the Chantilly forest, just 35 km from Paris and 20 minutes from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, this 4-star hotel invites you to take advantage of its prestigious setting.
• 20 minutes from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
• 1 hour and 10 minutes from Paris Orly Airport
• Direct train (30 mn) from Paris “Gare du Nord” railway station
• Railway station Chantilly Gouvieux (5 minutes drive and 45 minutes walk)
• RER station Orry-la-ville (15 minutes drive)
The deadline for abstracts is closed
Check that you do receive an acknowledgement of your submitted abstract. If not, contact Maude Brunet-Lecomte (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Not more than 400 words.
They can be structured (eg Objectives, Methods, Results, Conclusions) or unstructured.
Your abstract should contain the following information:
1. Title (capital letters)
2. Authors with name of presenting author under-scored
3. Name and e-mail of corresponding author
4. Institution and city of origin
6. Acknowledgements (if necessary) (no references please)
ESH-GR-Ex TRAINING COURSE ON RED-CELLS: GENESIS AND PATHOPHYSIOLOGY Chantilly, Château de Montvillargenne, April 23-26, 2014.
Click here to download the Hotel booking form.
Please send the reservation form to: Château de Montvillargenne, 6 avenue François Mathet 60270 Gouvieux – Chantilly, France, telephone +33 (0) 3 44 62 36 33 fax +33 (0) 3 44 57 28 97 e-mail : email@example.com
Château de Montvillargenne
6, avenue François Mathet
60270 Gouvieux – Chantilly (Paris)
How to get there:
*Direct train (30mn) from Paris Gare du Nord railway station to Chantilly Gouvieux station. The Chantilly Gouvieux station is 7 minutes drive from Château de Montvillargenne.
*RER station Orry-la-ville. It is 15 minutes drive from Château de Montvillargenne.
NOTE: We advise you to book a taxi before you get on the train, to make sure you have a taxi waiting for you when you arrive.
20 minutes from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport by taxi
45 minutes from Beauvais Tillé Airport by taxi
1 hour ad 10 minutes from Paris Orly Airport by taxi
From Paris (35kms):
Head north on the Motorway A1, take Exit No. 7 at Survilliers-Chantilly and follow signs to Chantilly (N17).
NOTE: At the La Chapelle-en-Serval exit, turn left towards Chantilly (D924a)
In Chantilly, drive past the Chateau (D924) and follow signs to the town centre and Gouvieux (D909). Follow the signs for the Chateau de Montvillargenne, 4-star chateau hotel & restaurant.
The registration fee for the ESH-GR-Ex Training Course on Red Blood Cells: genesis and pathophysiology is 250 €.
This fee includes: Your place in the Conference Room, Conference Materials, Luncheons, Welcome cocktail, Refreshments throughout the conference.
Your seat in the conference will be definitively reserved upon receipt of your fee.
Type of payment :
A) By Cheque :
ESH, Centre Hayem, Hôpital Saint Louis
1 Avenue Claude Vellefaux
75475 Paris Cedex 10
B) By Bank transfer :
NAME : ESH
RIB : 30004 01730 00010099772 92
IBAN code : FR76 3000 4017 3000 0100 9977 292
BIC code : BNPAFRPPPBU
C) By Credit card : VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX
Cancellation policy of registration fee :
In case of cancellation, up until one month prior to the beginning of the meeting, your registration fee will be reimbursed in full (less bank charges).
If the cancellation is notified between 1 and 30 days prior to the beginning of the meeting, 50% of the registration fee will be reimbursed (less bank charges).
Cancellations notified during the meeting will not be reimbursed
How to proceed :
Please make sure that your Internet browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome…) is up-to-date. Using an old version may prevent you from visualising the full website content.
A) For Individual Registration:
1. Register yourself on the ESH Virtual Network using your personal data.
2. Please go to the registration page of the conference you would like to attend.
3. Click on the INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION button to complete your registration.
4. Proceed with the payment.
B) For Third Party Registration:
1. Create a Virtual Network profile for the person who will participate in the event (It is very important to provide the personal email address corresponding to the participant. Your details can be added to the « Address of Invoicing » section.)
2. You and the third party will receive a confirmation email with the username (email address of the third party) and password détails (please note the password that you use to open the Virtual Network account).
3. Return to the registration page of the conference the third party would like to attend.
4. Click on the INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION button to complete the third party registration and proceed with payment.