After the great success of the first ESH-EHA T-ALL workshop “T-ALL meets normal T-cell development” in May 2010, this second scientific workshop will address molecular and functional oncogenic mechanisms of T-ALL with respect to normal T-cell development, in vitro and in vivo T-ALL models including genetically modified mice and xenograft, mechanisms of clonal evolution and relapse, and new strategies for therapy. Scientific presentations by international leaders of the field will provide the current status and a perspective of these exciting developments. Additional oral and poster communications will be selected from submitted abstracts. This workshop intends to promote informal interaction and ample discussion between basic and translational scientists and clinicians working in the field, with the aim to enhance interaction and collaboration.
The audience will comprise scientists / physicians, PhD students, as well as clinicians with an interest in the field.
The programme of the ESH-EHA Scientific Workshop on T-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia has been reviewed and approved for CME accreditation by the European Hematology Association CME Unit. The EHA-CME Unit has approved this educational activity for a maximum number of CME credits. Each physician should only claim credits for time that she/he actually spent in
the educational activity.
Normal and leukemic development in the thymus
High-throughput genetics and epigenomics, expression networks in T-ALL
Clonal evolution and relapse in T-ALL
Signaling pathways in normal and leukemic
T-cells (Notch, IL7 and others)
In vitro and in vivo models of T-cell oncogenesis
Prognostic markers, minimal residual disease
Clinical T-ALL trial update. New drugs, targeted therapy
For more information, please contact Ghyslaine Lebougault: firstname.lastname@example.org
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS: DEADLINE JANUARY 31ST, 2013
To submit your abstract for a selected talk or a poster presentation, please make sure that you are first registered to the meeting. Then you will get access to the abstract form.
Follow the on line instructions. For information, please note that the lenght of the body text is 4000 characteres including space
Telephone: + 33(0)1 57 27 68 37
Fax: + 33(0)1 57 27 68 38
There is no symposium at this scientific workshop.
* Accommodation at special conference rates is available at the Hotel Lisbon Marriott, where the conference will take place.
HOTEL LISBON MARRIOTT
Avª dos Combatentes, nº 45
1600 – 042 Lisbon, Portugal
– 175€ per night – from 22 to 24 March 2013 (includes breakfast and dinner)
– 130€ per night – for the additional nights
Double room (a participant + an accompanying person)
– 190€ per night – from 22 to 24 March 2013 (includes breakfast and dinner for the participant only)
– 145€ per night – for the additional nights
Twin room (2 participants)
– 240€ per night – from 22 to 24 March 2013 (includes breakfast and dinner for both participant)
– 145€ per night – for the additional nights
Guests are expected to arrive on March 22nd , 2013.
Forum d’Ideias shall not be responsible for and shall be exempt from all liability in respect of any loss, injury, accident, damage, delay or inconvenience to any person, or his/her luggage or any property for any reason whatsoever, for any tourist services provided. Personal travel and health insurance is recommended.
PAYMENT AND CONDITIONS
You will pay your hotel accommodation directly to Forum d’Ideias, Lda.
The rates for reservations between 22 to 24 March 2013 are only applicable if the reservation is made for a minimum of two nights.
Upon receipt of full payment, you will receive an official confirmation letter and receipt. In the event of cancellation before November 21st the payment will be refunded less Euro 50,00. After this date no refund can be made. No shows and late cancellations will be charged in full.
Lisbon Marriott Hotel
Avenida dos Combatentes
Lisbon, 1600-042 Portugal
The registration fees for the Second ESH -EHA Scientific Workshop on T-CELL ACUTE LYMPHOBLASTIC LEUKEMIA are:
Early Bird: 560€
One month before the meeting starts: 695€
On site: 795€
This fee includes :
Your place in the Conference Room,
Luncheons, Refreshments throughout the conference.
Your seat in the conference will be definitively reserved upon receipt of your fee.
Type of payment :
A) By Cheque :
ESH, Centre Hayem, Hôpital Saint Louis
1 Avenue Claude Vellefaux
75475 Paris Cedex 10
B) By Bank transfer :
Bank address: BNPParibas, 156 avenue Parmentier, 75010 Paris, France
Bank code: 30004.
Agency code: 01730.
Account number: 00010084349.
Control key: 92.
IBAN: FR 76 3000 4017 3000 0100 8434 992
C) By Credit card : VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX
Cancellation policy of registration fee :
In case of cancellation, up until one month prior to the beginning of the meeting, your registration fee will be reimbursed in full (less bank charges).
If the cancellation is notified between 1 and 30 days prior to the beginning of the meeting, 50% of the registration fee will be reimbursed (less bank charges).
Cancellations notified during the meeting will not be reimbursed.
HOW TO PROCEED:
Please make sure that your Internet browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome…) is up-to-date. Using an old version may prevent you from visualising the full website content.
A) For Individual Registration:
If you would like to attend an ESH Conference or Training Course, please follow these steps:
1. Register yourself on the ESH Virtual Network using your personal data.
2. Please goto the registration page of the conference you would like to attend.
3. Click on the INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION button to complete your registration.
4. Proceed with the payment.
B) For Third Party Registration:
If you are registering a third party for an ESH Conference or Training Course, please follow these steps:
1. Create a Virtual Network profile for the individual you would like to register. (It is very important to provide the personal email address corresponding to the person who will participate in the activity. Your details can be added to the « Address of Invoicing » section.)
2.The third party will receive an email confirmation with the username (email address of the third party) and password (please note the password that you use to open the Virtual Network account).
3. This information (username and password) will allow you to register the third party for any ESH Conference or Training Course.
4. Please return to the registration page of the conference and click on the INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION button to complete your registration.
5. Proceed with the payment.
C) For Group Registration (More than one person):
If you are registering more than one person for any ESH Conference or Training Course, please follow these steps:
1. Register yourself in the ESH Virtual Network using your personal data.
2. Once you receive your username and password, return to the registration page of the conference in which you would like to register your group.
3. Click on the GROUP REGISTRATION button.
4. Fill in the complete details for each person that you would like to register (it is very important to use the personal email address of each participant you are registering, failure to do so will prohibit you from completing the registrations.)
5. Proceed with the payment