2nd SCIENTIFIC WORKSHOP ON THE TUMOUR ENVIRONMENT IN HAEMATOLOGICAL MALIGNANCIES AND ITS THERAPEUTIC TARGETING
April 7-9, 2017 – Berlin, Germany
Chaipersons: Dominique Bonnet, Daniela Krause, Simon Mendez-Ferrer
A. Programme description
The workshop is designed to promote scientific interaction between participants all over the world, clinicians, scientists, young researchers, faculty members, and corporate partners. It is a unique networking opportunity, while, simultaneously, offering science on the nature of the normal and malignant haematopoietic stem cell niche of the highest level. It also aims to combine basic research efforts with clinical application. Continuing Medical Education (CME) credit points will be awarded to physicians for the time they will spend at the meeting improving their knowledge and skills. ESH is a provider of the European Hematology CME system.
B. Learning objectives
1- Define the currently known complexities of the normal and malignant haematopoietic stem cell niche
2- Define the interaction of haematological cancer cells with their microenvironment and methods to visualize and mimic these
3- Define immunological aspects in the malignant haematopoietic stem cell niche
4- Define haematological cancer-specific features of the haematopoietic stem cell niche
5- Define strategies to target the malignant haematopoietic stem cell niche to augment existing therapies
C. Why the meeting will be valuable for participants?
– Opportunity for networking and forming of collaborations
– Talks by outstanding speakers of international calibre
This meeting will be of interest to:
• Junior and senior biologists and clinicians (MD, PhD, MD-PhD)
• Residents and biologists still in-training
• Representatives from industry
DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACTS IS CLOSED.
To book your accommodation at the Crowne Plaza Berlin City Centre, where the conference will take place, please click here.
Crowne Plaza Berlin City Centre
The registration fee for this conference is:
– Regular registration fee: 600€
– Registration fee for resident in-training: 300€ (support document required)
This fee includes :
Your seat in the Conference Room,
The Conference Materials,
Luncheons, refreshments throughout the conference.
Your seat in the conference will be definitively reserved upon receipt of your fee.
Type of payment :
A) By Cheque :
ESH, Centre Hayem, Hôpital Saint Louis
1 Avenue Claude Vellefaux
75475 Paris Cedex 10
B) By Bank transfer :
Bank address: BNPParibas, 156 avenue Parmentier, 75010 Paris, France
Bank code: 30004.
Agency code: 01730.
Account number: 00010099772.
Control key: 92.
IBAN: FR 76 3000 4017 3000 0100 9977 292
C) By Credit card : VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX
Cancellation policy of registration fee :
In case of cancellation, up until one month prior to the beginning of the meeting, your registration fee will be reimbursed in full (less bank charges).
If the cancellation is notified between 1 and 30 days prior to the beginning of the meeting, 50% of the registration fee will be reimbursed (less bank charges).
Cancellations notified during the meeting will not be reimbursed.
HOW TO PROCEED:
Please make sure that your Internet browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome…) is up-to-date. Using an old version may prevent you from visualising the full website content.
A) For Individual Registration:
If you would like to attend an ESH Conference or Training Course, please follow these steps:
1. Register yourself on the ESH Virtual Network using your personal data.
2. Please go to the registration page of the conference you would like to attend.
3. Click on the INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION button to complete your registration.
4. Proceed with the payment.
B) For Third Party Registration:
If you are registering a third party for an ESH Conference or Training Course, please follow these steps:
1. Create a Virtual Network profile for the individual you would like to register. (It is very important to provide the personal email address corresponding to the person who will participate in the activity. Your details can be added to the « Address of Invoicing » section.)
2.The third party will receive an email confirmation with the username (email address of the third party) and password (please note the password that you use to open the Virtual Network account).
3. This information (username and password) will allow you to register the third party for any ESH Conference or Training Course.
4. Please return to the registration page of the conference and click on the INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION button to complete your registration.
5. Proceed with the payment.
C) For Group Registration (More than one person):
If you are registering more than one person for any ESH Conference or Training Course, please follow these steps:
1. Register yourself in the ESH Virtual Network using your personal data.
2. Once you receive your username and password, return to the registration page of the conference in which you would like to register your group.
3. Click on the GROUP REGISTRATION button.
4. Fill in the complete details for each person that you would like to register (it is very important to use the personal email address of each participant you are registering, failure to do so will prohibit you from completing the registrations.)
5. Proceed with the payment