International Conference on
New concepts in B Cell malignancies: From molecular pathogenesis to personalized treatment
Chairs: M. Hallek, L. Staudt, S. Stilgenbauer
Local organizer: K. Stamatopoulos
Dates: November 14-16, 2014
Venue: Thessaloniki, Greece
This conference aims at improving the understanding of the:
• Molecular genetics and profiling – what have we learned?
Strategies for future clinical trials and concepts for lymphoma treatment
DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACTS: OCTOBER 1st, 2014
To submit your abstract for a poster presentation, please make sure that you are first registered to the meeting.
Check that you do receive an acknowledgment of your submitted abstract. If not, contact Emilie Letertre and Didi Jasmin
Your abstract can be structured (eg Objectives, Methods, Results, Conclusions) or unstructured.
It can describe work that you have recently submitted for publication or work that you hope to have completed by October.
Your abstract will be submitted to the peer review procedure.
If accepted, it will be allocated as a poster presentation only.
Your abstract text will not be published in any form before, at, or after the meeting without your explicit permission.
The dimensions of the poster boards are 140×90 cm
There will not be any symposium at this conference.
Accommodation at special conference rates is available at the Hotel Capsis, where the conference will take place.
IN ORDER TO BENEFIT FROM SPECIAL CONFERENCE RATES (dinners on 14 and 15 November included), PLEASE BOOK YOUR HOTEL ACCOMMODATION THROUGHT THE CONFERENCE WEBSITE AFTER REGISTRATION:
For group bookings contact the local ESH Conference Secretariat:
ESH local conference secretariat c/o Forum d’Ideias, Lda.
Rua da Juventude Azeitonense, Lote 137B
2925-588 V.N. Azeitão / Portugal
Tel: +351 21 218 93 93 Fax: +351 21 218 93 92
Single Half Board Room
257€ package for min stay of 2 nights – from 14 to 16 Nov 2014 (includes breakfast and buffet dinners on 14 and 15 November 2014)
97€ per night – for the additional nights with buffet breakfast
Double Half Board Room (a participant + an accompanying person)
283€ package for min stay of 2 nights – from 14 to 16 Nov 2014 (includes breakfast and buffet dinner on 14 and 15 November 2014 – only for the delegate)
110€ per night – for the additional nights with buffet breakfast
Twin Half Board Room (2 participants)
346€ package for min stay of 3 nights – from 14 to 16 Nov 2014 (includes breakfast and buffet dinner on 14 and 15 November 2014 for both)
110€ per night – for the additional nights with buffet breakfast
Half -Twin Half Room (1 participant sharing a room )
173€ package for min stay of 2 nights – from 14 to 16 November 2014 (includes breakfast and buffet dinner on 14 and 15 November 2014 when sharing a twin room)
Guests are expected to arrive on November 14th, 2014. Forum d’Ideias shall not be responsible for and shall be exempt from all liability in respect of any loss, injury, accident, damage, delay or inconvenience to any person, or his/her luggage or any property for any reason whatsoever, for any tourist services provided. Personal travel and health insurance is recommended.
PAYMENT AND CONDITIONS
You will pay your hotel accommodation directly to Forum d’Ideias, Lda. The rates for reservations between 14 to 16 November 2014 are only applicable if the reservation is made for a minimum of two nights.
Upon receipt of full payment, you will receive an official confirmation letter and receipt. In the event of cancellation before July 14th 2014 the payment will be refunded less Euro 50,00. After this date no refund can be made. No shows and late cancellations will be charged in full.
Capsis Hotel Thessaloniki
The registration fee for the ESH International Conference on New Concepts in B Cell Malignancies: From molecular pathogenesis to personalized treatment is 600 €.
This fee includes:
Your place in the Conference Room
Luncheons, Welcome cocktail, Refreshments throughout the conference.
Your seat in the conference will be definitively reserved upon receipt of your fee.
Type of payment :
A) By Cheque :
ESH, Centre Hayem, Hôpital Saint Louis
1 Avenue Claude Vellefaux
75475 Paris Cedex 10
B) By Bank transfer :
NAME : ESH
RIB : 30004 01730 00010099772 92
IBAN code : FR76 3000 4017 3000 0100 9977 292
BIC code : BNPAFRPPPBU
C) By Credit card : VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX
Cancellation policy of registration fee :
In case of cancellation, up until one month prior to the beginning of the meeting, your registration fee will be reimbursed in full (less bank charges).
If the cancellation is notified between 1 and 30 days prior to the beginning of the meeting, 50% of the registration fee will be reimbursed (less bank charges).
Cancellations notified during the meeting will not be reimbursed
How to proceed :
Please make sure that your Internet browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome…) is up-to-date. Using an old version may prevent you from visualising the full website content.
A) For Individual Registration:
1. Register yourself on the ESH Virtual Network using your personal data.
2. Please go to the registration page of the conference you would like to attend.
3. Click on the INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION button to complete your registration.
4. Proceed with the payment.
B) For Third Party Registration:
1. Create a Virtual Network profile for the person who will participate in the event (It is very important to provide the personal email address corresponding to the participant. Your details can be added to the « Address of Invoicing » section.)
2. You and the third party will receive a confirmation email with the username (email address of the third party) and password détails (please note the password that you use to open the Virtual Network account).
3. Return to the registration page of the conference the third party would like to attend.
4. Click on the INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION button to complete the third party registration and proceed with payment.
C) For Group Registration (More than one person):
1. Create your Virtual Network profile using your personal data.
2. You will receive a confirmation email with your username and password details.
3. Return to the registration page of the conference in which you would like to register your group.
4. Click on the GROUP REGISTRATION button to fill in the complete details for each person that you would like to register (Use the personal email address of each participant you are registering, failure to do so will prohibit you from completing the registrations.)