ESH-ENERCA – Training Course on HAEMOGLOBIN DISORDERS:
Laboratory Diagnosis and Clinical Management
January 23 – January 24, 2015 – Barcelona, Spain
Chairs : P. Aguilar-Martinez, M.D. Cappellini, B. Gulbis, S.L. Thein
Main Topics :
• Epidemiology in practice
• Thalassaemia: past and new clinical aspects
• Biological aspects of thalassaemia, past and future trends
• Abnormal haemoglobins
• Thalassaemia and sickle cell disease: complications and treatments
Interactive group discussions
DEADLINE FOR CLINICAL CASES IS CLOSED.
We invite you to download the hotel booking form below in order to book your room at the Gran Hotel Rey Don Jaime, where the conference will take place .
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE HOTEL BOOKING FORM.
Please send the reservation form to Gran Hotel Rey Don Jaime before January 15th, 2015, by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax (00.34.93.664.51.51)
RESERVATION FOR THE OPTIONAL CONFERENCE IS CLOSED
Gran Hotel Rey Don Jaime
Avda. Del hotel, 22
Airport Information and Travel to Gran Hotel Rey Don Jaime:
Barcelona International Airport is located at about 10 minutes drive, by car or taxi from Gran Hotel Rey Don Jaime.
Please find more information here.
The training course will take place at:
Gran Hotel Rey Don Jaime
Avda. Del hotel, 22
With the support of
Level 2 conference partner
Opportunities to become a corporate partner and to reserve exhibit space are available to companies interested in this training course.
For more information, please contact Maude Brunet-Lecomte at +33 1 57 27 68 44 or at email@example.com
There is no more scholarship available for this training course.
The registration fee for the ESH-Enerca Training course on Haemoglobin Disorders is 300 €.
This fee includes:
Your place in the Conference Room
Luncheons, Refreshments throughout the conference. (Dinners are NOT included)
Your seat in the conference will be definitively reserved upon receipt of your fee.
Type of payment :
A) By Cheque :
ESH, Centre Hayem, Hôpital Saint Louis
1 Avenue Claude Vellefaux
75475 Paris Cedex 10
B) By Bank transfer :
NAME : ESH
RIB : 30004 01730 00010099772 92
IBAN code : FR76 3000 4017 3000 0100 9977 292
BIC code : BNPAFRPPPBU
C) By Credit card : VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX
Cancellation policy of registration fee :
In case of cancellation, up until one month prior to the beginning of the meeting, your registration fee will be reimbursed in full (less bank charges).
If the cancellation is notified between 1 and 30 days prior to the beginning of the meeting, 50% of the registration fee will be reimbursed (less bank charges).
Cancellations notified during the meeting will not be reimbursed
How to proceed :
Please make sure that your Internet browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome…) is up-to-date. Using an old version may prevent you from visualising the full website content.
A) For Individual Registration:
1. Register yourself on the ESH Virtual Network using your personal data.
2. Please go to the registration page of the conference you would like to attend.
3. Click on the INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION button to complete your registration.
4. Proceed with the payment.
B) For Third Party Registration:
1. Create a Virtual Network profile for the person who will participate in the event (It is very important to provide the personal email address corresponding to the participant. Your details can be added to the « Address of Invoicing » section.)
2. You and the third party will receive a confirmation email with the username (email address of the third party) and password détails (please note the password that you use to open the Virtual Network account).
3. Return to the registration page of the conference the third party would like to attend.
4. Click on the INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION button to complete the third party registration and proceed with payment.
C) For Group Registration (More than one person):
1. Create your Virtual Network profile using your personal data.
2. You will receive a confirmation email with your username and password details.
3. Return to the registration page of the conference in which you would like to register your group.
4. Click on the GROUP REGISTRATION button to fill in the complete details for each person that you would like to register (Use the personal email address of each participant you are registering, failure to do so will prohibit you from completing the registrations.)