4th International Conference on
ACUTE MYELOID LEUKEMIA: “Molecular and translational” –
Advances in the Biology and Treatment
October 5-7, 2017 – Estoril, Portugal
Chairs: B. Löwenberg, H. Döhner, M. Tallman
Molecular techniques are creating novel insights into the biology and therapeutic perspectives of AML. Molecular diagnosis allows us to distinguish distinct disease entities and to identify patients with different disease behavior and prognosis. Genomic and epigenetic studies have revealed entirely novel insights into the biology of AML, expanded the genomic landscape in unprecedented depth and discovered functional clues of dysregulation. Thus, these studies have profoundly enhanced our understanding of the pathobiology of the disease and identified major pathways of malignant transformation. These insights also furnish keys to the development of novel specifically acting therapeutic drugs and provide the opportunity to develop more sophisticated risk-adjusted therapeutic approaches.
This Conference on ACUTE MYELOID LEUKEMIA intends to promote informal interaction and ample discussion between scientists and clinicians working in the field. Scientific presentations by international leaders will provide the current status and a perspective of these exciting developments. In separate sessions results from both basic and clinical research will be presented. The target audience will comprise besides key opinion leader scientists, PhD students, basic scientists, physician-scientists, as well as clinicians with an interest in the field.
The program will include:
This meeting will be valuable or you if you are looking for:
To submit an abstract for a poster presentation, please click here: https://esh.confex.com/esh/4aml/gs/papers/index.cgi
Please register before submitting an abstract for a poster presentation.
Deadline for Abstracts : July 16
Deadline for Abstract Review completion: July 23
Deadline for Late-breaking abstracts: September 1 (to be reviewed individually)
Accommodation at special conference rates is available nearby the Estoril Congress Center, where the conference will take place.
IN ORDER TO BENEFIT FROM SPECIAL CONFERENCE RATES, PLEASE BOOK YOUR HOTEL ACCOMMODATION THROUGH THE CONFERENCE WEBSITE AFTER REGISTRATION.
For group bookings contact the local ESH Conference Secretariat:
ESH Local Conference Secretariat
c/o Forum d’Ideias
Rua da Juventude Azeitonense, Lote 137B
2925-588 V.N. Azeitão / Portugal
Tel: +351 21 218 93 93
Fax: +351 21 218 93 92
Estoril Congress Center
2765-192 Estoril, Portugal
To apply for a scholarship, please submit your abstract on our online system and send the following documents to email@example.com:
– your CV
– a motivation letter
– a list of publications.
The registration fee for this conference is:
– Regular registration fee: 600€
– Registration fee for resident in-training: 300€ (support document required)
This fee includes :
Your place in the Conference Room,
Luncheons, Refreshments throughout the conference.
Your seat in the conference will be definitively reserved upon receipt of your fee.
Type of payment :
A) By Cheque :
ESH, Centre Hayem, Hôpital Saint Louis
1 Avenue Claude Vellefaux
75475 Paris Cedex 10
B) By Bank transfer :
Bank address: BNPParibas, 156 avenue Parmentier, 75010 Paris, France
Bank code: 30004.
Agency code: 01730.
Account number: 00010099772.
Control key: 92.
IBAN: FR 76 3000 4017 3000 0100 9977 292
C) By Credit card : VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX
Cancellation policy of registration fee :
In case of cancellation, up until one month prior to the beginning of the meeting, your registration fee will be reimbursed in full (less bank charges).
If the cancellation is notified between 1 and 30 days prior to the beginning of the meeting, 50% of the registration fee will be reimbursed (less bank charges).
Cancellations notified during the meeting will not be reimbursed.
HOW TO PROCEED:
Please make sure that your Internet browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome…) is up-to-date. Using an old version may prevent you from visualising the full website content.
A) For Individual Registration:
If you would like to attend an ESH Conference or Training Course, please follow these steps:
1. Register yourself on the ESH Virtual Network using your personal data.
2. Please go to the registration page of the conference you would like to attend.
3. Click on the INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION button to complete your registration.
4. Proceed with the payment.
B) For Third Party Registration:
If you are registering a third party for an ESH Conference or Training Course, please follow these steps:
1. Create a Virtual Network profile for the individual you would like to register. (It is very important to provide the personal email address corresponding to the person who will participate in the activity. Your details can be added to the « Address of Invoicing » section.)
2.The third party will receive an email confirmation with the username (email address of the third party) and password (please note the password that you use to open the Virtual Network account).
3. This information (username and password) will allow you to register the third party for any ESH Conference or Training Course.
4. Please return to the registration page of the conference and click on the INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION button to complete your registration.
5. Proceed with the payment.
C) For Group Registration (More than one person):
If you are registering more than one person for any ESH Conference or Training Course, please follow these steps:
1. Register yourself in the ESH Virtual Network using your personal data.
2. Once you receive your username and password, return to the registration page of the conference in which you would like to register your group.
3. Click on the GROUP REGISTRATION button.
4. Fill in the complete details for each person that you would like to register (it is very important to use the personal email address of each participant you are registering, failure to do so will prohibit you from completing the registrations.)
5. Proceed with the payment