2nd International Conference on
New concepts in B-Cell Malignancies
Chairs: M. Hallek, L. Staudt, S. Stilgenbauer, A. Thomas-Tikhonenko
Dates: September 9-11, 2016
Venue: Estoril, Portugal
The conference will cover all aspects of B-cell malignancies from molecular pathogenesis to state of the art treatment, from educational lectures to top-notch science in this very rapidly moving field.
The goal of this conference is to foster scientific exchange between laboratory scientists and clinicians working on lymphoid malignancies worldwide. It is also to offer a unique educational and international networking opportunity to all attendees, including young trainees in haematology, the furture leaders in the field.
A first-class selection of international speakers will guarantee the highest quality of science and a summary of the most recent developments in the biology of B-cell malignancies.
This conference aims to improve understanding of the:
– Principles and current developments of molecular pathogenesis of B-cell disorders
– Range of prognostic markers and their impact in specific clinical situations
– Evolution of treatment principles in B-cell malignancies
– Development of promising new agents targeting disease biology
– Key pathways driving expansion of normal vs. neoplastic B-cells
The program will include:
– Plenary presentations
– Round table Panel Discussions
– Breakfast meet the Expert sessions
– Poster presentations
PLEASE FIRST REGISTER FOR THE CONFERENCE BEFORE SUBMITTING AN ABSTRACT
Submit your abstract(s) on-line:
Please find below the abstract guidelines:
The following file types may be uploaded: HTML document (*.htm), HTML document (*.html), JPEG image (*.jpg), GIF image (*.gif), or PNG image (*.png).
Check that you do receive an acknowledgement of your submitted abstract. If not, contact Emilie Letertre.
Accommodation at special conference rates is available nearby the Estoril Congress Center, where the conference will take place.
IN ORDER TO BENEFIT FROM SPECIAL CONFERENCE RATES, PLEASE BOOK YOUR HOTEL ACCOMMODATION THROUGH THE CONFERENCE WEBSITE AFTER REGISTRATION.
For group bookings contact the local ESH Conference Secretariat:
ESH local conference secretariat
c/o Forum d’Ideias, Lda.
Rua da Juventude Azeitonense, Lote 137B
2925-588 V.N. Azeitão / Portugal
Tel: +351 21 218 93 93
Fax: +351 21 218 93 92
Airport Information and Travel to Estoril:
International flights arrive at Lisbon Airport.
Further information about flights to and from Lisbon International Airport can be found at http://www.ana.pt/en-US/Pages/Homepage.aspx
The Lisbon International Airport is located at about 20 minutes drive, by car or taxi through the motorway (A5), from the Estoril Congress Center.
Forum d’Ideias shall not be responsible for and shall be exempt from all liability in respect of any loss, injury, accident, damage, delay or inconvenience to any person, or his/her luggage or any property for any reason whatsoever, for any tourist services provided. Personal travel and health insurance is recommended.
Estoril Congress Centre
2765-192 Estoril, PORTUGAL
Airport Information and travel to Estoril:
International flights arrive at the Lisbon Airport.
Further information about flights to and from Lisbon International Airport can be found here
The Lisbon International Airport is located at about 20 minutes drive, by car or taxi through the motorway (A5), from the Estoril Congress Centre.
The registration fee for the 2nd International Conference on New Concepts in B-Cell Malignancies is:
600€ (fully trained)
300€ (in training: a proof will be requested to confirm your status)
This fee includes:
Your seat in the conference
The conference materials,
Welcome cocktail, luncheons and refreshments throughout the conference.
Your seat in the conference will be definitively reserved upon receipt of your fee.
Type of payment :
A) By Cheque :
ESH, Centre Hayem, Hôpital Saint Louis
1 Avenue Claude Vellefaux
75475 Paris Cedex 10
B) By Bank transfer :
NAME : ESH
RIB : 30004 01730 00010099772 92
IBAN code : FR76 3000 4017 3000 0100 9977 292
BIC code : BNPAFRPPPBU
C) By Credit card : VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX
Cancellation policy of registration fee :
In case of cancellation, up until one month prior to the beginning of the meeting, your registration fee will be reimbursed in full (less bank charges).
If the cancellation is notified between 1 and 30 days prior to the beginning of the meeting, 50% of the registration fee will be reimbursed (less bank charges).
Cancellations notified during the meeting will not be reimbursed
How to proceed :
Please make sure that your Internet browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome…) is up-to-date. Using an old version may prevent you from visualising the full website content.
A) For Individual Registration:
1. Register yourself on the ESH Virtual Network using your personal data.
2. Please go to the registration page of the conference you would like to attend.
3. Click on the INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION button to complete your registration.
4. Proceed with the payment.
B) For Third Party Registration:
1. Create a Virtual Network profile for the person who will participate in the event (It is very important to provide the personal email address corresponding to the participant. Your details can be added to the « Address of Invoicing » section.)
2. You and the third party will receive a confirmation email with the username (email address of the third party) and password détails (please note the password that you use to open the Virtual Network account).
3. Return to the registration page of the conference the third party would like to attend.
4. Click on the INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION button to complete the third party registration and proceed with payment.
C) For Group Registration (More than one person):
1. Create your Virtual Network profile using your personal data.
2. You will receive a confirmation email with your username and password details.
3. Return to the registration page of the conference in which you would like to register your group.
4. Click on the GROUP REGISTRATION button to fill in the complete details for each person that you would like to register (Use the personal email address of each participant you are registering, failure to do so will prohibit you from completing the registrations.)