21st ESH – EBMT Training Course on
HAEMOPOIETIC STEM CELL TRANSPLANTATION
Chairs: Carlo Dufour, Mohamad Mohty, Gert J. Ossenkoppele, Robert Zeiser
Every year, the ESH-EBMT Training Course provides a comprehensive training in all aspects of autologous and allogeneic stem cell transplantation and comprises a mixture of formal lectures, case presentations by attendees and faculty, meet-the-expert breakfasts and dinner table discussions. For each topic an explanation of the basic principles is provided, followed by development of the subject through to the most recent advances in understanding and management. The objective of the course is to give opportunity to the attendees to have close contact and lively interaction with the teachers and the group in a nice setting. All slides will be available onsite. The speakers are chosen not only for their expertise in their subject but also for their teaching skills and willingness to discuss the field of transplant in both
formal and informal settings. The course is suitable for physicians at all stages of their career and is particularly useful for those in training, for those who wish to develop their current practice to a more challenging type of transplant and also as an update for established transplanters.
The program will include:
• Plenary sessions
• Clinical cases
• Poster presentation
• Breakfast meet the expert sessions
• Meet the expert dinner
PLEASE FIRST REGISTER TO THE CONFERENCE BEFORE SUBMITTING AN ABSTRACT
DEADLINE FOR CLINICAL CASES FOR A SHORT COMMUNICATION OR FOR ABSTRACTS FOR A POSTER PRESENTATION: APRIL 10th, 2017
To submit a clinical case or an abstract, please follow this link: https://esh.confex.com/esh/21stem/gs/papers/index.cgi
– Your abstract has to be structured (eg Objectives, Methods, Results, Conclusions)
– Maximum number of words: 400
– Your abstract will be submitted to the peer review procedure.
The following file types may be uploaded: HTML document (*.htm), HTML document (*.html), JPEG image (*.jpg), GIF image (*.gif), or PNG image (*.png).
Check that you do receive an acknowledgement of your submitted abstract. If not, contact email@example.com
Dimensions of poster boards: 180cm high x 97cm wide
Posters should be installed on May, 4th and dismantled on May 6th after the end of the conference.
The Training Course will take place at the Citywest Hotel, located in Saggart, which is at a 25-minute drive from Dublin City Centre and Airport. As a consequence we strongly recommend that you book accommodation & dinners (May 4 and 5) at the Citywest hotel.
In order to benefit from special conference rates please book your hotel accommodation through the hotel website after registration:
Please insert the Promotional Code: ESH2017
In order to book dinners, please click on the “EVENT” tab in your registration form.
Thursday, May 4th: Conference buffet dinner – 45€
Friday, May 5th: Meet the Experts dinner – 45€
We strongly recommend that you book your hotel room and dinners as soon as possible as availabilities are limited!
CityWest Hotel, Saggart, Co. Dublin, Ireland
The hotel is located a mere 25 minutes away from Dublin City Centre and Airport.
With the support of:
Major Conference Partner
Level 1 Conference Partner
Level 2 Conference Partners
The registration fee for this 21st Training Course on Haemopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation is:
– 600€ (fully trained)
– 300€ (in training: a proof will be requested to confirm your status)
This fee includes :
Your seat in the Conference Room,
The conference materials,
Welcome cocktail, luncheons, refreshments throughout the conference.
Your seat in the conference will be definitively reserved upon receipt of your fee.
Type of payment :
A) By Cheque :
ESH, Centre Hayem, Hôpital Saint Louis
1 Avenue Claude Vellefaux
75475 Paris Cedex 10
B) By Bank transfer :
Bank address: BNPParibas, 156 avenue Parmentier, 75010 Paris, France
Bank code: 30004.
Agency code: 01730.
Account number: 00010099772.
Control key: 92.
IBAN: FR 76 3000 4017 3000 0100 9977 292
C) By Credit card : VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX
Cancellation policy of registration fee :
In case of cancellation, up until two months prior to the beginning of the meeting, your registration fee will be reimbursed in full (less bank charges). If the cancellation is notified between 60 to 15 days prior to the beginning of the meeting, 50% of the registration fee will be reimbursed (less bank charges). Cancellations notified 15 days before the meeting will not be reimbursed. For credit card payments please register on-line first. Please note that ESH can accept VISA, MASTERCARD/EUROCARD, AMEX and CB.
HOW TO PROCEED:
Please make sure that your Internet browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome…) is up-to-date. Using an old version may prevent you from visualising the full website content.
A) For Individual Registration:
If you would like to attend an ESH Conference or Training Course, please follow these steps:
1. Register yourself on the ESH Virtual Network using your personal data.
2. Please go to the registration page of the conference you would like to attend.
3. Click on the INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION button to complete your registration.
4. Proceed with the payment.
B) For Third Party Registration:
If you are registering a third party for an ESH Conference or Training Course, please follow these steps:
1. Create a Virtual Network profile for the individual you would like to register. (It is very important to provide the personal email address corresponding to the person who will participate in the activity. Your details can be added to the « Address of Invoicing » section.)
2.The third party will receive an email confirmation with the username (email address of the third party) and password (please note the password that you use to open the Virtual Network account).
3. This information (username and password) will allow you to register the third party for any ESH Conference or Training Course.
4. Please return to the registration page of the conference and click on the INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION button to complete your registration.
5. Proceed with the payment.
C) For Group Registration (More than one person):
If you are registering more than one person for any ESH Conference or Training Course, please follow these steps:
1. Register yourself in the ESH Virtual Network using your personal data.
2. Once you receive your username and password, return to the registration page of the conference in which you would like to register your group.
3. Click on the GROUP REGISTRATION button.
4. Fill in the complete details for each person that you would like to register (it is very important to use the personal email address of each participant you are registering, failure to do so will prohibit you from completing the registrations.)
5. Proceed with the payment